July 22, 2011

More hair isssssssues

  So as everyone knows, my hair is in a sad state. I'm currently writing this post with a homemade hair mask on my head. I mixed greek honey yogurt, an egg, and a bunch of olive oil together and I'm gonna let it sit for a couple of hours. The one I did last week was avocado, egg, mayo, and olive oil. I'm really hoping these masks can help my poor hair. I want to start doing my hair again (currently I wear it up in a messy bun every single day :\ ) and I'm getting really impatient. I guess the good thing about this heat wave is no one is doing their hair so I look semi normal. I'm going back to my college town in 2 weeks to apply for some jobs so I can't be prancing around looking crazy. Cross your fingers for me that soon I'll be able to look at my curling ward without feeling guilty! Hope everyone has a good weekend! Xoxo

Update: The hair mask I used when I was writing this didn't really do anything. With the previous mask I felt my hair was more soft, this one did not do that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment