June 28, 2011

A little about me

  I am a blog addict. I read multiple every day, sometimes several times a day. There's something so exciting to me to see how others live their lives across the world that makes me want to be apart of it. So this morning I finally took the leap and decided to become part of a very special world. I may not be any good at it, I may not have anything interesting to say, but at the end of each day I can look back and feel a little more accomplished and proud of myself for taking a risk.


  This blog is going to be about my love for clothes, make-up, fashion, hair, and everything else that captures my attention. It will also from time to time follow me around in my day to day life (so exciting) and hopefully open up my life to people who can relate.
  I'll start off first by saying my name is Georgia. I grew up in a teeny tiny town where nothing interesting ever happens. If you want to say, I'm one of "those girls." Ever since I can remember I have had a love and passion for clothes and fashion. My mom tells me when I was just a baby I would cry and scream if she tried to dress me in anything other than a dress. Some people come into the world destined to be a certain someone, a doctor, lawyer, animal activist. They were born for that role and fit in perfectly. I feel like my role is fashion. Nothing else makes me more excited than flipping through a Vogue, or watching a run way show, or seeing Karl Lagerfeld talk about his craft. I was born to be in the fashion industry and currently am working at this dream by pursing Apparel Merchandising and Public Relations degrees at a state University.


  I will wrap this up because talking about myself will bore everyone to death. I hope over the course of this blog I will learn more about myself and will continue to grow into the person my mother keeps telling me I should be. I hope everyone will share their love of fashion and make-up with me and enjoy all of my posts :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment