June 29, 2011

Teeny Tiny First Haul :)

  Over the weekend I went to my family reunion. The most exciting part? Being somewhere with a mall of course :) Not that seeing my family isn't really important and everything, but I live about 4 hours away from any sort of mall, which kills me. So I got to do a little clothes and make-up shopping. I don't have pictures of the clothes because I just got two blazers from BCBG for an AMAZING price. They were originally $188 each and I got them for $14.50 each! I couldn't believe it. So after that I went to Sephora and died a little on the inside. It's probably for the best I don't live close to one because I would be there all day everyday.

  The first thing I got was Benefit 10 highlighter and bronzer duo. I was going back and forth between this and Albatross from Nars. I had seen Blair from Youtube (Juicystar07) use this in her videos and decided to get it (it also could've been because this one was $11 cheaper and had a bronzer in it also.)
  I have a love for glitter that scares most people, so this product was definitely screaming my name. In the store with all the pretty lights shining on it, it definitely sparkles. But bringing it home and looking at it here, it's a little more subtle. It's very, very pretty looking on the skin. I have been using Organism and Laguna and while they are great, I feel as though sometimes they don't show up on my skin as much as I would like. Not the case with this though, it shows up and looks great. Definitely worth the money ($28), and since you don't need very much it'll last forever.

  Annnnd I finally did it. I finally let myself buy the Naked Palette. It is the absolute perfect palette and has something for everyone. At first the price was what kept me away but after thinking about it, it's actually a great deal. 12 shadows, an amazing brush, and primer potion for $48. The brush itself sells for $26 at urbandecay.com. Primer potion this size was $12 at Sephora. Breaking that all down, just the 12 eye shadows alone would be $4 each without the brush and primer.
  All the colors in the palette are just perfect. There is not one that I will not use. Even the matte ones are great for my eyebrows.

  I am hoping this will be my new savior item. I have very oily skin and nothing I have tried has helped. So I'm going to try this out for a while and hope it helps.
  The last things I got were 2 nail polishes from OPI. I finally got my hands on one of the shattered colors. Even though I really wanted the silver one, they were sold out so I went for black instead. I love it even though I do feel a little weird wearing black in the summer, come fall it'll be on my nails every single day.
  So that's it for this haul. Let me know if I should do a review on any of the products mentioned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment