July 16, 2011

Elle's Tag

Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
~This is a toughy. I'm gonna say see through dress. Both would be embarrassing though.

Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
~Um fake lashes, but I think I would notice if they were coming unglued.

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
~Blush. I think mascara would be more noticeable. 

Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
~Probs frosty blue eyeshadow.

Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
~Foundation. I'd rather look more pale than over done.

Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
~Ketchup is sick, I could never do it. So I guess seeing the guy. I normally look like a train wreck anyways lol.

Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
~Date any celeb! Ohhh the possibilities. 

Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
~Ugh this question is so gross lol. I guess musky? Lasagna just seems to weird.

Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
~Cell phone. I need make up way to much.

Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
~No make-up. The food thing is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment