July 05, 2011

Little Update

  Hey girlies, I thought I would give a tiny update about myself and the blog. I am planning on doing a lot more posts and OOTD and things like that very soon but 2 days ago I came down with a very weird and very strong head cold that I just can't seem to shake. I also have been working full time at my summer job. As of right now the coach and Kmart have had about 96% of my time with the other 4% going to my bed. So once I can get rid of this sickness and actually can get myself ready for the day I plan on doing some more fun posts :) Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see or want me to blog about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment