August 26, 2011

New York City: Day 2

  Day 2 of our little adventure went more smoothly with a lot less rain. We walked up and down random streets and into little boutiques as well as some heavy hitters, like Chanel, Juicy Couture, and Louis Vuitton. We got a lot of stares from the employees making sure I didn't get too excited and walk out with a display shoe. I literally died in Chanel, I went around touching everything and practically drooling. I wanted to purchase everything, but as I'm a sad college student, I just got the perfect red lipstick. We took a little trip through Time Square then we also walked up through Central Park and went to the Central Park Zoo. From there we went up to the tippy top of the Empire State Building. The views from up top were gorgeous, and we got caught in a storm but since we were so high up, we were in the clouds and do look down on everything. After it stopped raining, we got dinner and cupcakes from an amazing little place, then walked across the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset which was beautiful. All in all, it was amazingggg.
Rain taking over
Christian Louboutin<3
Magnolias Bakery
Xoxo

P.S. Soooo sorry these are taking so long. Who knew it takes so long to put up a blog post? Well now I do, on top of 18 school credits and a job, this is going to be one long year. Maybe I'll do a giveaway soon to make it up to you guys<3

No comments:

Post a Comment