July 12, 2011

OOTD, Date day

  So today was my boyfriend and I's anniversary. 1 1/2 years to be exact :) Since Geoff had to work tonight we decided to hit an early movie and go out to an early dinner/late lunch. We went and saw Bad Teacher and I seriously died. It was so funny and Cameron Diaz was perfect (not to mention the amazingggg shoes she wore.) Then we went out to eat at Applebee's which was delish. Here's some pictures before we left :)
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Dress: Abercrombie and Fitch
Sandals: Wal Mart
Watch: Wal Mart
Bangles: Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21
  P.S. Sorry the photos aren't the best quality, this was my first outfit photo shoot and my mom definitely was not prepared lol. We were also running a little late so we had to rush through them. Next time they will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment