August 18, 2011

Meow

  Hiiiiii everyone :) Just wanted to do a little post letting you guys know that I didn't die. I got back from New York yesterday at around 3:00 pm and began the terrible process of cleaning my car and packing up all my stuff to move back to college today. Since I hadn't even started packing yet, it was a long, long day. I ended up crashing at about 10:30 pm and woke up this morning at 8:00 am. I left at 10:30 am and got to my apartment at about 1:15 pm and starting unpacking, showering, and getting ready to work 6:00-10:00 tonight at my new job. Needless to say I've been a busy bee. I will try really, really hard to get a post up about New York tomorrow, but I still have half of my stuff to unpack and I work again tomorrow and I haven't even put my pictures on my computer yet. Speaking of.. I wonder where my camera is at the moment lol. Hope everyone's week has been lovely! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment