August 11, 2011

Ramblessssss

  I haven't put up a good blog in a long time. I would like to pretend it's because I've been having so much fun and doing great things, when really I've either been super busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off, or been too lazy and tired.
  Tuesday and Wednesday I went to my college town again to search for a job.. again. I was feeling really discouraged and hopeless till I went into my tanning salon to talk to the guy. Thankfully and luckily he saw potential in me and decided to give me an interview. The girl I interviewed with was amazingggg and so so nice. She gave me the job and I seriously could not be happier. It's a great place and I can't wait to become part of the team. My first day in next Thursday after I get back from NYC and I'm pumped.
  I also haven't even started packing for NYC or college. I should really get on this I know, but I just want to relax, which is like impossible. There are only a few precious days of summer left before I'm flung back into 18 credits and now work, so relaxation time is going to be rare. I also want to spend as much time with my mom as a can since she lives alone and I absolutely hate leaving her.
  Alright, I'm gonna stop being a drag and maybe go do something.. even though this season of America's Next Top Model is really good and I haven't seen it yet. So I will leave you with this picture of my puppy, which explains exactly how I'm currently feeling ;)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment