September 03, 2011

Hauuuuuul Tiiiiiiiime

  Ohhh the perks of buying lots and lots of things. I tried to be good in NYC (yeah right), cause I knew when I got home I would be shopping with my sister. So while I was there, I bought little things like a MAC concealer, some nerd glasses, and a couple things from Lush that I might do a review on (hmmm.) I also purchased a Chanel lipstick annnnnnd I think that's it? I don't really remember right meow. I also don't know why I'm typing out what I'm thinking, cause it's not like I'm talking and could just erase all of this and no one would ever have to know how dumb I think. But what fun is that? Anyways, so when I got back I headed to Detroit to see my husband (Lil Waaaaayne bay beeee) (Post coming soon on that) and did some shopping there. I got 5 shirts, a hat, and a bracelet from Forever 21 and 2 pairs of shoes and 2 things of earrings from Charlotte Russe. It was a very quick trip due to the fact my sister was dying that day (She should always remember Jager Bombs are not her friend, and so should all you guys, they do nothing but harm.) I also got another Lil Wayne shirt (obvi) to add to my growing collection. And I've been picking up things here and there, so I'll add all that info to the pictures and what not. Ta-ta lovies! Xoxo
Forever 21
American Eagle
Forever 21
American Eagle
Forever 21
Forever 21
Forever 21
Charlotte Russe
Forever 21
They are both missing a pair of studs.. cause I wore them lol
This really is cuter in person, I guess I could have held it better lol
Young Mula Babyyyy

PS If you go back and look at my School Shopping List (Here) I actually bought a couple things I posted without realizing. Guess I like what I like :)
PSS I'm gonna do a beauty product haul this week :)

2 comments:

  1. i have that dress from american eagle! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I plan on wearing it with the red cardigan and black boots and possibly some tights when it get cold :)

    ReplyDelete